Views: 86 Author: SEPPE Publish Time: 2020-12-14 Origin: SEPPE Technologies
Brown corundum grinding wheels are made by mixing abrasives and binders through compaction, drying, and roasting. They have various shapes such as loose discs and wheels. The substance used to bond the abrasive in the grinding wheel is called the bonding agent. The strength, impact resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of the grinding wheel are mainly determined by the performance of the bond. Brown corundum grinding wheel is one of the most used abrasive tools and the most widely used. It rotates at high speed during use, and can rough and semi-finish the outer circle, inner circle, flat surface and various shapes of metal or non-metal workpieces. Grinding and fine grinding, grooving and cutting, etc.
1. The brown corundum grinding wheel can continuously carry out grinding operations for a long time, but it will not generate too much grinding heat and blockage;
2. The brown corundum grinding wheel can be applied to the grinding of different hardness materials, and it has excellent results from the grinding of curved surfaces to special metals;
3. It can provide a larger cutting volume and a uniform surface grinding effect, and it can also reduce the fine grinding time and reduce some processing steps;
4. It is suitable for ordinary grinding of hardened steel, high-speed steel, high-carbon steel and other materials with high strength and high hardness. It can also be used for the processing of threads, gears and thin-walled parts;
5. Used for inner circle, outer circle, plane, centerless, tool grinder and various special grinders, semi-precision grinding.